Working in partnership for a successful auction experience
At Rölli Auction House & Philately, our priority is your success. As one of our clients wanting to sell, we can offer you the best platform to achieve the highest price for your stamps.
Successful results, an extensive client base in Switzerland and abroad, honest and reliable advice and absolute discretion are just some of the factors. For this reason, we have a client base from around the world who put their trust in our team. For more information click here.
Are you interested in selling your collection or high quality individual pieces? Rölli Auctions & Philately can provide you with expert assistance and are always interested in purchasing unique pieces and collections for cash. We also offer fair prices for Swiss stamps valid for FPP.
We will make time in order to give you the best and most accurate advice. Submissions to our auctions will be personally undertaken and if need be extensive collections can be assessed in your own home. On particularly valuable submissions a deposit can be made if required.
You can rely on Rolli Auctions & Philately for the following reason:
- Competent and personal advice either in Rothenburg near Lucerne or in your own home
- Sympathetic and sensible division of collections
- We use your whole collection to your advantage and take out not only the best material.
- Comprehensive, detailed and richly illustrated auction catalogue with one off catalogues for exceptional collections
- Publishing of lots on our onlineplattform
- Regular progress updates on your submissions including a post auction results report
- Guaranteed invoicing and payments within 6 weeks after an auction
Rolli auctions for sellers: We are now accepting lots for the 66th Rolli auction. Deadline: End of June 2020.
How does the Rolli auction work? Information on the process can be found here as PDF.